Monday, August 07, 2006

MEME MONDAY: "I AM FRANK BRUNI"

There's a lot of food out there on those crazy interwebs and this feature, Meme Monday, highlights places dedicated to it, be they favored food-related websites, reference sites or, gasp, blogs.

The Kitchen Toro T-Shirt will be available soon-- I'm still working on the logo. The T-Shirt will be made on Cafepress. You may already know all about Cafepress, it's great for making mugs, t-shirts, sweatshirts, bibs, messenger bags, whatever you want with whatever logos, catchphrases or images you can think of.

Through Cafepress, small businesses and individuals can create and sell their own products without worrying about overstock or overhead for them.You might not be aware of one of my favorite finds on Cafepress-- a special t-shirt for all you foodies, aspiring food critics or clever diners out there determined to get good service by claiming to be the restaurant critic for The New York Times, the "I am Frank Bruni" t-shirt.

I've got the white "I am Frank Bruni" t-shirt with black trim on the neck and on the short shirtsleeves (above). but I think I'm more interested in having the solid black t-shirt with white lettering. It's much more stylish, don't you think? I wear the white shirt in the kitchen under my jacket once in a while when I'm feeling clever.

Of course if you want to get a nice summer shirt for that female foodie friend of yours there's always the jr. spaghetti strap tank (right). Or for that precocious pooch who will only eat the best of the best, there's the "I am Frank Bruni," dog T-shirt. I've got no idea who had the idea for the T-shirt but you've got to admit it's pretty funny. Oh go ahead, you know you want one.

There are other food attitute logos like, "I am Julia Child," but for the most part they don't have the same umph as the "I am Frank Bruni," T-Shirt.

Well, actually the "I love being vegan," thong is pretty funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home