Wednesday, October 04, 2006

FINAL PROJECT UPDATE: SHUTTERFLY

All my dishes were finished yesterday but I've had to pull them altogether into a format which I can hand in. Originally, I planned to use MacBook's photobook program. It's something I'd seen done by at least one previous student and I thought it looked very clean-cut and professional. Unfortunately, MacBook takes 7 days to a week to get the finished product back to you and I just don't have that kind of time.

Kinko's was looming large until another service was brought to my attention, Shutterfly. You can use Shutterfly to put together a book at about $25 for the first $25 pages and a $1 per page after that. The website has templates and allows you to save your work online and of course you can access it from any computer anywhere. The book will be submitted to Shutterfly online tonight and hopefully the stars will align and it will arrive in time for class Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home