Tuesday, May 09, 2006

PIGGY CHEF

In the grand scheme of things, I can't complain. But since January, between work during the day, attending class three nights a week and eating my and my classmates' French food, I haven't had much time to work out. When I began classes I weighed xx pounds. Now, I weigh xxx. I'm confident that I can work off the weight again once I finish school but in the meanwhile, I feel like I'm turning into a piggy chef.

He's made by Rocket USA, he winds up, is made of tin and not only does he flip and spice but by the hair of your chinny-chin-chin, and au pied de cochon, he's a pig.

I'm not one for acquiring tchotchkes, but I think I'm going to need one.

Lest you think I have low standards, I'll have you know I'm passing on Louie the chef (left). That said, perhaps I should invest some money in a 6 pc minimum order of the following collector's item.

That's right, it appears that Piggy and Louie aren't the only chefs donning the Venetian chef coat. In Rocket USA and Molto Mario news, scheduled for July 2006, the piggy chef will come to an officially licensed full boil. Flipping spaghetti and meatballs, dashing special sauce, Food Flippin' Mario is 5.25 inches tall and comes complete with orange clogs and trademark smirk. Click here for the full wind-up demo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home