Thursday, October 05, 2006

FINAL PROJECT UPDATE

The order for my bound final project menu went through on Monday but even though Shutterfly's website says that the book takes two days to arrive, the estimated time of arrival was being given to me by their website as Monday.

Unfortunately, Monday is a few days too late after the project is due, tomorrow, so I've been a little nervous about how this is all going to play out. Except that this morning my doorbell rang and tada, here it is!

The last step is the costing, and it's a bit of a doozy. I'd rather not have to be doing this at the last moment but I can't figure out any other way I could have done this aside from not having taken a job three days a week. Speaking of which, it's about time for me to leave for work...

I saw the sun come up this morning while doing my costing for four recipes and I'm still not finished. I'll be up all night again tonight. I'm starting to see things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home