Tuesday, May 16, 2006

HELP IS ON THE WAY

I've officially been spoiled. For my 30th birthday my folks gave me a Nickel Pearl, KitchenAid, Professional 600 Series Mixer. It has a 575 watt motor, can manage 14 cups of flour, has "direct drive all-steel gear transmission," a six-quart capacity wide-bowl with contoured handle, a "powerknead spiral dough hook," and has commercial-style motor protection. A mail-in, proof of purchase deal gives you a choice of one free attachment. I was torn between the ice-cream attachment and the pasta attachment but went with pasta as I already splurged on the ice-cream machine a few years ago.

Now, if I only had a place to put it. I'm almost ready to open a restaurant in my Greenpoint railroad apartment. As excited as I am about testing this baby out, I'm not going to open the box until I've created a corner in the kitchen where it can live. More KitchenAid fun to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home