Friday, September 22, 2006

THE FINAL ZONE

You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of souffles and genoise but duck and gelee. A journey into a culinary land whose boundaries are that of a graded exam and a finite period of time between now and Friday, October 6th, the day our school projects are due. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Final Zone!

Going forward I'll be posting about what's going on at school as we gear up for the final project and the final but until it is all over Kitchen Toro's daily features will be on hiatus. I'll continue to detail my menu and the work going into it but there's just too much to do and I can't keep up any more with everything else! I plan to resume Meme Monday, Non-Alliterative Tuesday, Wednesday Washdown, Thursday the Long Way and Friday Foraging in November.

Meanwhile, buckle up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home