Friday, October 06, 2006

FINAL PROJECT UPDATE

I'm going to be late for class but the costing is done, finally. If it wasn't for the fact that I know the final project is due on Friday, October 6th, I wouldn't know what day it is. I'm exhausted and don't plan to do anything, and I mean anything at all until Monday. I'm just happy this thing is done.

I'm pretty satisfied with it. There are a few typos and I'd like to do a final version which includes the costing as opposed to a separate pamplet as I've done for today. I didn't have enough time to include the costing in the bound book and still get it in time.

I'm planning on hoisting up an online version of the final project but it won't happen until next week and a little at a time because I have to start studying for the final. It's in two weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home