Friday, October 06, 2006

SUGAR AND SPICE

Unfortunately, I was working on my final project until about 20 minutes before class and having not slept for the past two days, it was an accomplishment merely to get to class, forget about writing out my recipes for tonight. In the state I'm in, I'm lucky I know what station I'm supposed to be working at tonight.

Some pictures on the jump...
I wish I had more time to describe and label pictures, list recipes and recount more misfires, shenanigans and tales of derring-do but there's just too much going on getting prepared for the end of school. The meringue hardens and becomes a garnish on the dessert. Observe...

I have included pictures of the finished products just to give you a visceral taste of some of our last dishes as the end nears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home